Bem-Vindos

PT: Revigoro as obras e projectos dos meus clientes com ilustrações e capas de livros que transmitem empatia para com o leitor. Estou disponível para contratação. Se gostaria de saber mais, entre em contacto.
**********************************************
EN: I invigorate my clients works and projects with illustrations and book covers that transmit empathy to the reader. I am available for hire. If you would like to enquire, please contact.
**********************************************
JP: 読者に気持ちが伝わるイラストレーションや本の表紙のデザインを手がける事で、クライアントの作品やプロジェクトを輝かせるお手伝いをしております。

The "library tower"

This is the "library tower". With a sketchy look... I hope you guys enjoy it was realy quite fun for me to think about this particular place in my "story" and in what is going on inside it... figers cross for the upcoming ideas!

Sem comentários: