Bem-Vindos

PT: Revigoro as obras e projectos dos meus clientes com ilustrações e capas de livros que transmitem empatia para com o leitor. Estou disponível para contratação. Se gostaria de saber mais, entre em contacto.
**********************************************
EN: I invigorate my clients works and projects with illustrations and book covers that transmit empathy to the reader. I am available for hire. If you would like to enquire, please contact.
**********************************************
JP: 読者に気持ちが伝わるイラストレーションや本の表紙のデザインを手がける事で、クライアントの作品やプロジェクトを輝かせるお手伝いをしております。

1900 Nossa Senhora do Rosário

This is a 18 century church at my home town (Barreiro - Portugal) - Church of Our Lady of the Rosary (Igreja Nossa Senhora do Rosário)
I always thought how would my city look like in the past, centuries ago, before the higher and newer buildings were constructed... and with time the old city part got neglected...
So using a real photo of the place (the credits of the photo to the photographer only) I tried to recreate a 1900's feeling memory in to it... I got rid of the grey ugly buildings on the right, and power lines as well the traffic lights, adding some trees in to it, a couple and a dog... I took away the cross you see in the photo attached in this post because was only placed to there in the 50's of the 20th century, maybe I will try to do a charcoal version of it in a near future!
(digital drawing with a wacon tablet)


Sem comentários: