Bem-Vindos

PT: Revigoro as obras e projectos dos meus clientes com ilustrações e capas de livros que transmitem empatia para com o leitor. Estou disponível para contratação. Se gostaria de saber mais, entre em contacto.
**********************************************
EN: I invigorate my clients works and projects with illustrations and book covers that transmit empathy to the reader. I am available for hire. If you would like to enquire, please contact.
**********************************************
JP: 読者に気持ちが伝わるイラストレーションや本の表紙のデザインを手がける事で、クライアントの作品やプロジェクトを輝かせるお手伝いをしております。

On the move... for new projects!

My new illustration project for "Sweetmeats Press" publishers is coming soon  (I already had shown a bit some weeks ago but now is finally on the move)
I never imagined that my small adventure on erotic drawings would give any big result (maybe only shock some people that know me and never saw me drawing that type of "things")... but I so was happily surprised by a big YES they did... and starting tomorrow I will begin working on a new booklet, of 30 illustrations, that I hope to keep you in touch about the progress and the final material as soon as it is published!... Wish me luck will be a hard working month!
But I'm super excited about it!...
(although tired and annoyed with the computer)
*********************************************
Em breve o meu novo projeto de ilustração para a editora "Sweetmeats Press"  (Já tinha mostrado um pouco há umas semanas mas finalmente está em movimento)
Nunca imaginei que a minha pequena aventura nos desenhos eróticos daria qualquer grande resultado, (talvez apenas chocar algumas pessoas que me conhecem e nunca me viram a desenhar esse tipo de "coisas") ... mas, fui felizmente surpreendida por um grande SIM eles deram resultado... e a partir de amanhã vou começar a trabalhar num novo livreto, de 30 ilustrações, que espero mostrar-vos o progresso e o resultado final assim que este for publicado! ... Desejem-me sorte vai ser um mês de trabalho duro!
Mas estou super animada sobre isto!...
(apesar de cansada e saturada com o computador)


Sem comentários: